Rest

I'm tired. My mind has shut off. I don't care about tomorrow, I'm simply sitting on the floor in my room enjoying my "sparking vanilla" candle from Yankee Candle. I do wonder; however, why I have a recliner, when 9 times out of ten I end up on the floor in front of it, simply leaning against the chair. Hmmm. something to ponder...

My body has been tired for the past 2 weeks especially, but my mind has refused to shut off. Tonight, my mind is tired, so I have the feeling I'll be sleeping tonight. I'm grateful for sleep. I wonder if this is what "rest for the weary" feels like.

Last night, about 20 of us got together for dinner and an extended time of prayer. It was so encouraging. It was nice that new people came. The Pratt's generously opened their home. Sometime, I'll have to write about it. God met us and it was sweet.

But for tonight, I must rest. Sleep is a gift. I feel it quickly approaching. I'm grateful.