Spinning

sometimes its like like twirling when you're dancing. other times its like those teacups that you sit in and as soon as you stand up, you throw up in the bushes. Praise God, this weekend has been more twirling than hurling though (ha! i just realized that rhymes!) :)

Here are some of my thoughts... they may be a bit discombobulated. I blame it on Mike...
- When your room is clean and your books are alphabetized, life just seems better.
- There is nothing better than Mexican food! besos, abrazos y platanos.
- I long for a sense of normalcy. I don't know if that will happen.
- God's grace is amazing.
- I'm glad His Word has something to say for every situation I face.
- I love Lucia. She's great. I want to be like her. She's an awesome mom to her kids and friend to me. I don't deserve such kindness.
- Summer is so much better than winter.
- Music is wonderful.
- Sleep really is a gift. I'm praying for that gift to come back.
- God ALWAYS provides. He always cares intimately for you. It just might not look like what you expect it to.
- What is out of our comfort zone is NEVER out of His control.

"I thank you for my cross. It was designed by your own hand to perfect a good work in me."

When life is spinning, God is constant. Because of His cross, this life and this cross is the worst I'll ever face. It was designed by a loving hand. I have truly been blessed.