My Rock

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my Savior, my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the strength of my salvation, my stronghold!" Psalm 18:2


When I despair because of my sin, Jesus is my righteousness!


When I fear Satan, I know Christ conquers all powers of this world!


When I am in pain, He is my sympathizing and loving High Priest!


When I suffer loss, the Jehovah Jireh is my exceeding great reward!


When my cross is heavy to bear, I know Christ makes all things work together for good to me - I have been called by His name!


When I am in anguish, my Savior is my joy!


When I sit in darkness, the Lord is my Sun!


When I doubt, the Holy Spirit is my Counselor!


When I feel dead, the Creator God is my life!


When the enemies encompass me, my Protector is my shield!


When I am tempted, the Spirit is my deliverer!


When I struggle with false friends, I know my Jesus will never leave or forsake me!


When I feel lost and alone, I know my Sovereign God is everywhere present!


When I am sick, Christ is my healer!


When I fear death, the Almighty God is the Resurrection and the Life!


When I feel battered by the waves, He is my Hiding Place and my Shelter from the storms!


When I am dry, the Provider is my Stream of Living Water!


When I am weary from the heat, He is my shelter!


When I fear, He is the surety of my hope!


"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my Savior, my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the strength of my salvation, my stronghold!" Psalm 18:2